The past months, minutes, seconds have been more then I could have ever thought or dreamed about.
The last thing that was on my mind was "love". I've been trying to fix me... but she came from somewhere. She told me she knew the moment she saw me, I make her tell me that story enough. It amazes me each time and I like to hear it. She makes me feel something so special and real. I don't have to pretend with her, I am ME. All the strange, weird things I do and say she accepts and she is even accepting of the fact that I am in turmoil with my professional life. I believe her when she tells me that she will be here for me. I tend to doubt alot, mostly because I don't think I am worth much or have anything to offer. I can just look at her now and in my mind I am in awe of how lucky I feel, how amazing she makes me feel, the smile that naturally comes out when we are together or even just a thought of her. It's so real, we both have said it's like it's to good to be true, waiting for the other shoe to drop. I don't think there is another "shoe" to drop. I think we both have found our missing pieces, what it feels like to truly be "in love" and not the idea of being "in love".
She fits me like no other, she completes me like noone ever has. She is mine, I am hers!
I Love You JLR
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.