Friday, January 23, 2015

Officially Unofficial

Happy Birthday to JLR.  Who knew that 1 year later it would still all seem so surreal!  As you sleep, I sit here just thinking about it all with this stupid little smile on my face. Today I want to thank your mom and dad for bringing such an amazing soul into this world, for bringing the light of my life!  You have endured so much and are so selfless and strong.  You live and don't take the small things for granted.  When I see you smile it's like the first time every time.  Time with you is never enough because I can't get enough.  Falling for you has to be one of the best things that has ever happened to me.  I keep trying to play back you telling me about the first time you saw me and then all that has led us to where we are now.  I remember this date last year like it was yesterday.  You are all that I will ever need and want.  I look forward to many many many more days of celebrating you and US.  Happy 1 year and Happy Birthday to my one and only....
I LOVE YOU MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.