Monday, March 21, 2016

Poteat

Oopsies...went a bit to long with not "blogging".  VACATION with  my wifey is less than 2 months away...WOOOOO.  I can't wait for her to experience a cruise and I can't wait to have our first vacation together.  She still melts me every minute of everyday.  Crazy shit right there. 
My overall well being is pretty much the same.  Still having daily struggles with myself.  Feel lost.  Still don't know what the hell I want to do when I am actually able to work again.  I miss making money and feeling more secure in that regard.  She still hasn't judged me or left, so that's a huge plus right there because I feel so worthless.  I feel like I can't provide the way I used too.  I know that our time to have our own place and things is coming and I wonder if she is upset that we don't already live together!?!?  All in due time my love.  Well that's my tid bit for now, time to find out where the "POTEAT" is at....... I love you JLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.