So I've been up since about 5am. And what you ask have I been doing, well I went PEE pee twice, cleaned up Pee pee from the furry kid, had 2 cups of coffee, played my stupid fb game, thought about how "franny" keeps adding to the list of things to do and trying not to get annoyed, thought about how much better my back is feeling, waiting for my monthly friend to come to full bloom, thought about really needing to have my own fashion show to see which shorts I have that won't make me look like a stuffed sausage, get little flutters thinking about my first vacation with my wonderful lady, thought about reaching out to jerome since I still have unfinished work and would like my wifey to get her diamond all nice and bright again. Hmm I am sure there are many other uneventful thoughts that have gone through my wandering mind..Oh...wifey's alarm has been going off since about 7 and she's still sleeping..its 7:50 now!!!
In other news.....my little sis gets her 5month ultrasound today for LuLu, can't wait to hear about it. It is very surreal to think I'm actually going to be a legit Auntie. I do have a "son", well not by blood of course but he def has a piece of my heart always and I will do anything to always make sure he is taken care of and yes even when he's being a little fucker which is more often than not as of late.
I am still head over heels for my woman. It's like everyday I fall harder and harder if that's even possible. I truly am so lucky that this person loves me and supports me and I would never take that for granted. Although I do have my doubts that she will find bigger and better one day. I never feel like I'm good enough or just plainly ENOUGH! Day by day. 17 days baby!!!
I LOVE YOU JLR
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.