Wednesday, July 13, 2016

StopitNOooo

HI, Hello, Hola, Howdy, Sup, Yo, Hey, Peek-A-BOOO and, yea I got nothing else.  Have you every Sfitched!?!  because its quite interesting what one may think it means and what it really means, just saying.  Life has been so so.  Still dealing with the same shit that haunts my head and the aches that haunt my body on a daily basis.  I know its a  part of me and who I am right now but.... I HATE IT.  I want that aha moment where it just all feels right inside of me.  I do know that I will most likely never be the "who" I used to be and have to learn how to be the "me" I am now.
In other exciting news...heatwave #3 is here...woo hoo for hot humid I have swamp ass my vagina is leaking my boobs are stuck together I need a cold shower every 20 minutes can't walk out the door without being wet weather!!!!!!!!
My little sis is about a month away from having her first child, my first niece.  Still in the surreal mode.  I just with all my being want them both to be safe and healthy.
I am still lucky enough to say that I have the love of my life by my side...she hasn't kicked me to the curb yet and is still as amazing and supportive as always.
Thats it for now....so much in 2months I know... It is an odd feeling writing and then feeling like your the 3rd person but you're really the 1st person and then its like its not even yours...strange...lmao
I love you JLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.