Monday, March 13, 2017

Snow or rain

So it seems to be a sunny chilly morning on the corner of happy and healthy with the lurking of a snow storm on the way.  Haven't really seen much snow this winter, a few flurries  maybe some on the ground but nothing substantial.  I keep checking the weather because I usually love one big storm....just 1....   BUT it looks like its all over the place right now.  We could get slammed with over 12, we could get 6, we could get a wintry mix.  Damn mother nature, girl you be all over the place.  Another thing is that I like to be stuck with my better half.  She makes everything better!!! 

In other news, I have started another regime of medicine, well different doses of what I started about 2 months ago.  I'll have to keep myself posted for any changes.  This game of life is really/has really been testing me.  The positive of it all is that I am still here and I do keep fighting, most days anyway.

My older sister is engaged and has a wedding date.  I want to be so happy for her yet I am just kind of blah about the whole thing.  She's happy and I suppose thats all that should matter, there is just something or maybe that someone that makes me have doubts.  It is not my relationship nor my choice so from now on all im going to do is support her the best way I can or at least try...or pretend..hahaha.  This union is going to happen, I will forever protect her regardless. 

Mom and Dad seem to be doing ok but I worry all the time about them.  As you get older you start thinking of things that were of no thought when you were younger, you see changes.  I am so lucky to have them because like my mother and my woman...they both had it a whole lot different. 

I am still so head over heels for this girl in my life...my person...my one true love.  She amazes me everyday, be it a smile, a gesture or a look.  I will say it again like I have so many times....I am not sure how or why she choose me, why she accepts me but I am so thankful because she has been nothing short of a miracle. 
I Love You JLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.