Sunday, August 27, 2017

Oops I did it again...

I seriously suck.  I can't even make the effort to "blog" once a week.  I have nothing going on in my life that would even excuse it, I have no hobbies, no job, no savings, lots of clothes that don't fit anymore.  Yet I still don't have/make the time.  I'm not trying to be negative just honest.  In the few months I haven't blogged some things have happened.  I went to Iceland with my wife,  it was absolutely beautiful and surreal and went by way to fast.  I love enjoying and experiencing things with her, we really are a perfect fit.  I've once again had to change my med dosage and adjust to it,  I think it's been a tad rough.  My sister had a wedding shower, she's getting married in October.  I want nothing but the best and happiness for her.  I really hope this is her happily ever after because I have some doubts about the person she has chose, my issues not hers.  I love her and support her no matter what.  I'm going to Disney for the first time at 40 and all thanks to my selfless woman.  She booked it, paid for it and I don't think she will ever know how much that has touched me.  It's still hard for me believe Someone like her exists.  I sometimes think she is a dream and I don't ever ever want it to end!  I love you JLR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.