So many thoughts about today, mostly frustration and anger. First off feelings for me are "limited". I am not entitled nor should I have any say in today. It's not the rest of my life, it's someone else's. I guess the protective side of me is going nuts. I have to come to peace with this but I know me and apparently coming to peace with things is difficult at this point in my life. I have taken some severe turns in my life and I am still trying to grasp it all, even with all the help I am getting. I don't know what tomorrow will bring and I have to stop looking back. So for today I am going to TRY and let it be a day of happiness for someone else. Today I want to see happiness in the person I've known my entire life and I wish her nothing but the best, ALWAYS. Today my oldest sister is getting married!
I am so lucky that I have my forever right by my side. She has yet to fly the coup with any of my darkness or bullshit, always supporting me and still to this day I just don't get it. I am so not deserving of any good (my feelings and thoughts). She is going to be a huge help in today's festivies from makeup to hair. She is going to be by my side today. Our love is like a fairytale, it is just too amazing and everyday it gets stronger (if that's even possible). I am thankful for you JLR, you pick me up when I become dark, your smile and your happiness make me melt and I wait for the day where I can "feel" like that again. You are my forever and one day we will have a "DAY" that sets it in stone. Not that we need any specific day for that because to me it is written already, it has been since the day we met! I Love You JLR
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.