I can't say it enough... I don't know where the time goes..................
Let's see...went on vacation with the family, spent some nights in AC with my baby, next up is a cruise in december with her family. Oh and of course halloween... weeeee
As for me personally.... Yea..not much to say. I'm a work in progress and most of the time I feel like I'm falling behind. Sometimes there are just no words to explain where I am at in my head or why things can bring me down in an instant. I just feel weak all the time now. I let shit bother me that shouldn't even be relevant, I can't even stand to look at myself. The usual suspects I suppose.
The brighter side of my life is my person. I love the way she enjoys things and how she gets excited. I absolutely love watching her. I adore her. I love her. I'm in love with her. I am the luckiest human in the world to have her be by my side to support me and comfort me during these "times". She is my world, my light, my heart, my being... MINE.
I love you JLR
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.