Sunday, September 6, 2020

Watermelon

 I'm not even going to say it.  Let's just say my brain sucks.  Anyway.. Labor day has happened upon us so "summer" is over but technically not really.  It blew by like a fart in the wind.  It wasn't a bad summer.  Got to utilize the pool with my baby alot more.  We did a couple weekend's away.  I've actually had some "jobs" which is nice for the pocket.  Only if it lasted..........started pokemoning again...WTF..  Overall not to shabby.  Time with my other half NEVER get's old.  Now that school is starting again, our schedule is going to change yet again as well.  The world is still dealing with this COVID crap.  So some schools are hybrid, some are at home blah blah blah.  As long as the kids are held accountable things should be fine.  It also seems like I've gotten tied up with being a babysitter yet again.  Nothing against my niece, I love her to pieces, its just alot of driving and toddlers are germ factories!!  ummm  I 'm sure there's a ton more things I could say but I tend to blank so I'll just keep it in the bank...hahaha.. I made a rhyme.

I LOVE YOU MORE TODAY THAN YESTERDAY JLR

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.