Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Balance

I have felt off balance for a long time.  With the things I have had to deal with over the past few years its hard to feel like im anything but off.  Life has started to take a turn, slowly but surely.  She has been such a light in my darkness its hard to believe.  She makes me feel grounded and special.  She makes me smile and she doesn't judge me.  I'm not sure how she does it but I like it more than she will ever know.  She told me she loved me, I melt every time.  Those 3 words said by someone that means them have such an impact.  Those words are special to me and I don't like them to be abused because when I say them, I mean them with every thread of my being.  I miss her when she is not with me.  I didn't think I had it in me to want to give myself to someone because I don't have anything to even offer myself.  I feel broken yet she is slowly, somehow putting my pieces back together.  She is making me feel alive again, making me have something to look forward too.  I will forever be in her debt for that.  Thank you JLR, thank you for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.