Monday, June 9, 2014

Kinda Overdue

Most of the time I am speechless, caught up in what feels like a dream.  In such a short amount of time things have changed.  I am still struggling with myself but she helps me by just being her.  I have fallen completely in LOVE, head over heels actually. Its the greatest feeling in the world!  I just wish I had all my pieces together.  She doesn't judge me, she supports me and that's all I could ever want.  We are one, we fit, it makes sense and feels so right.  I still get blown away and have to shake my head to try and clear it because I never saw this coming, I didn't think it was possible to feel like this...so real. 
All I want is to be with her, learn everything about her, support her, take care of her, be there, experience life with her.  She is spectacular, amazing, gorgeous, kind, smart, caring, loving, just wonderful in so many aspects.  All the things I would ever want in a person who I would like to spend my life with.  I worry alot about not being good enough, this rut I am in embarrasses me.  I don't even like to look in the mirror.  She makes me feel things, she makes me want things again.  I want her to have the world or whatever it is that she wants, I just want to always be a part of it.
I am truly thankful for her and all she offers me.  When I smile now I mean it.  She makes me glow, she has shined a light on me.  I can't get enough of her.  She is my definition of LOVE, what I have always wanted but never had all the pieces.  She fits, she is my missing link.
I LOVE JLR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.