Wednesday, November 5, 2014

YESvember

It's a typical fall day, the trees still look beautiful with all their colors the sky a bit dreary. 
Change is in the air....
I have been a bit down feeling lately, still having some pain, mentally feeling blocked or I should say stuck.  I am getting very tired of feeling so frustrated and lost.  I  have read about people being thankful for 3 things everyday and it can be quite interesting what each individual is thankful for.  When I look at the big picture my life hasn't been that bad, I am actually very lucky for the support system that I do have.  I just can't seem to see past myself and my faults.  How undeserving I feel. Today if I was asked what 3 things am I thankful for this would be and is my answer

1.  My family..because they really do love me unconditionally

2.  JLR..because she came out of the darkness and brought me light.  She makes me feel.  She gives me hope.  She makes me genuinely happy.  I'm so in love with her!

3. breathing...Each day i wake up its another day/night to either struggle through or attempt a change.
another day of fighting, new memories and deep down having hope.

It's time for positive change and JLR I look forward to our life together however many chapters it may be!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.