Tuesday, December 16, 2014

It's Been Awhile

For some reason I have been finding it hard to express myself.  Sometimes I think I am just left speechless or so in my head that within a blink of an eye it's another day, week, etc....
So much to take in, to much time to over think, always looking back and replaying the last few years of my personal hell.  I want to move forward and have the faith that I am going to be able to restart, reacquire and readjust.  She gives me that glimmer, that hopeful feeling again.  All this wasted time will not go unwarranted.  My doors are soon going to start slowly opening again and I will not let myself not realize it.  She is still here, she hasn't spooked yet.  As I am typing this in the background Nat King Cole is on and the song "The Very Thought of you" just so happens to be playing.  She is always omnipresent!  I can't get enough of her.
Always JLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.