Sunday, February 22, 2015

Memory Lapse

It's been awhile yet again since I "blogged".  I sometimes find it hard to put things into words.  I get so caught up in my head with useless things that before I know it, time just slips away.  It's strange how fast "time" can go.  I get upset easily thinking of all the time I have wasted the past few years dealing with internal/personal issues.  Yet the time I have given to trying to get better doesn't seem of much use either.  I have enjoyed my time with my lady though.  She makes it all better, she still lights up my world like she will never know.  She, is when I want time to slow down, I want to enjoy every last millisecond, every morsel of her and our time.  She has no idea how perfect she is, how amazing, smart, beautiful, kind, giving......the list could go on and I feel like this is redundant to something I may have previously posted but you know what...It's still how I feel and what I want to say.  I love how we communicate and fit so well together.  She really is my other half and it still scares me because it's like I'm waiting for my flaws to ruin it or for her to find someone that's better than me, has more to offer etc.  We are on FT right now and she is coloring, which I love watching her do.  She keeps trying to talk to me while I am typing and its distracting me from my thoughts of what and where I was going to go with this.  Oh well, par for the course with my memory lately.  Many more seconds of you I look froward to.  I love you JLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.