Sunday, March 15, 2015

Wheels on the bus go round and.................

I have no regard for time anymore.  Blink---it's been a day.  Blink---a year.  Blink Blink BLINK....
I feel like I have nothing to show for this so called "time" thing.  You either have to much or not enough and then there is the regret for not doing anything with the time you did have.  If there was not so much pressure or demands given by the ideals of society maybe once in awhile there would be time to breathe instead of excess worrying, trying to make ends meet, being educated enough to survive or maybe actually being able to figure out your purpose.  I can only speak for myself because I have no doubt that there are people out there who have figured out the true harmony of life......and I admire them so!  I want to be in sync with the steps I take.  I want to build the future I see and imagine for myself.  I don't want to be this lost, broken being anymore.  I want to be able to take care of and provide for the one's I love.
It's important to have a support system, whether you are aware of it or not.  I am lucky because I do have a support system that has shielded me from personal disaster.  I have "her" who stands by me, who allows me to be me, who makes me smile, who makes me alive, who keeps me going...the list goes on and on.  I thank her because things are hard for me to handle and I never want to burden or drive her away but she understands and she is still here...for that there is no time...just eternity.
I love you JLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.