Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Always here

Life tends to give us rough patches, speed bumps whatever you want to call them, they exist.  How we handle them is what makes us who we are.  Some of us are stronger in certain situations and some of us are weak.  Me...for example when it comes to myself I am WEAK or so I think but for someone else I could move a mountain, be there unconditionally, do whatever it takes so that they may not hurt or feel lost, anything really.  I wish I understood why I feel the way I do about myself and so so undeserving but this is about my girl..my love..my wifey.  I will always try and do anything and everything to make sure you are safe, comforted, loved, cherished, protected and always a shoulder to lean on.  I'm sorry I can't always be there physically but I am always here.  I want to be the person you can and will always turn to.  I love you with all my heart JLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.