Monday, March 16, 2015

Luckiest Girl

If I take a positive look at my life and really think about all the things I have and am able to cherish, I am one lucky girl.  I have a family that stands by me, few but just enough close friends and a woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.  I may not have all the "materialistic" things that one might equate to success but I have all that I need.  I have LOVE...there is no price tag for that.  I want comfort and to be able to survive without worrying but if all my pieces are there it's all going to work out regardless of the falls we may take.  I usually have a very undeserving feeling for which I still can't quite figure out why...maybe past mistakes or regrets, the never feeling good enough, high expectations, always putting myself down...all these self inflicting negative thoughts.  Yet my own personal glimmer of light is starting to grow.  My woman always makes me glow, she is amazing in so many ways, now I just have to let/allow it all to become one.  I like that I am actually starting to look at my future again but the best part is that she is a part of it in every way, every scenario I think of includes her.  I love you JLR
Image result for quotes about loveImage result for quotes about love


Image result for quotes about familyImage result for quotes about family

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.