Sunday, November 1, 2015
Thank you
So I have had a rough few days with a random back issue that left me not able to walk and finally giving up and calling an ambulance because I just couldn't move anymore. The hospital was a waste of time but I didn't feel I had any other option at that point. I was given pain meds and muscle relaxers, as well as an xray and told that there really wasn't anything they could do. I had read that it was pointless to go to an ER with back issues because they don't really do anything but I really was scared. My girlfriend really stepped up and was super supportive and understanding. Something I am not used to at all. It really touched me. She really doesn't know how amazing she is in so many ways. I felt embarrassed and I was upset because Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year and I wasn't a part of it. I am so very thankful and truly blessed that she is mine! Thank you baby for being who you are. You really do have a huge impact on me, you make me better in so many different ways. I say it like a broken record but you really are the light of my life!!! I love you JLR.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.