Monday, October 19, 2015

Shart Week

Another day....another month... How time really can go by so quickly and yet it can be so uneventful at the same time.  I mean my time is eventful...i sleep..i turd..i drink coffee..i may fall asleep again.  On other eventful days it may entail cleaning, fucking, hanging with my love, napping, errands oh and probably turding.  And my wifey is worried about her being boring...HMPH..
Its october and that means halloween but really, just scary things.  I got to carve a pumpkin this year with my baby and the little "fucker", that was really nice.  Can't wait to do a halloween type adventure, JLR is a scream queen and not only in the bedroom...hahahaha. 
I am still working on my inner self, still can't seem to snap out of whatever has its hold on me.  I am so tired of feeling worthless.  I hate that my energy level is so sparse sometimes.  I hate that I feel so lost.  JLR keeps me strong and looking forward rather than throwing in the towel.  I look forward to our time and moments.  I am watching her knit right now, I admire her enjoyment and strength.  I got myself this amazing hand-made/home-made blanket from some gorgeous woman who actually took the time to make it for me/us and I feel the love in it, on it, every time I sleep with it. 
I Love you JLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.