Saturday, September 26, 2015

Oh my Fruit TREEEE

So let me start this off the same way I have the last few times....It's been awhile.  Weeee
My wifey has been hinting to me to blog but I just haven't and not for any good reason, I just haven't.  So right now the POPE is on tv, wifey is making a blanket, the weather is very fall-ish, I have a coffee, my tummy is full, it couldn't be more perfect. I would choose this situation always.  I am distracted by this church singing.  For some reason it always has bothered me, it's like do you have to be good at singing to go to church.  What if I loved to sing but was super awful at it and here I am in a big crowd singing to "god" and it's so bad that everyone around me stops singing just to hear me singing because its so bad it can't be real.  Would that make me famous.  Would I be known as the bad church singer.  Would people not sit near me because of it.  Would my picture be in the paper and the caption would be "Watch for this woman at church".  All the theories, crazy right.  Are tryouts for a church chorus hard!?   What if I was chosen because a seat needed to be filled but I was told I could only mouth the words, I was not allowed to make actual noise.  Should I be flattered that I was offered a spot to be one of "god's" singers or should I agree to the terms and pretend for a bit but every once in awhile belt out a part.  I think if I am singing songs about "god" or to "god" that I should sing them as I see fit....Obviously!!  OH NO wifey is upset that one of the news channels decided to give the pope a rest and put on golf...hahaha.  Although there are plenty of other news stations playing POPE all day long and now that has been turned on.  I have nothing against the pope, if he is the chosen person to be closest to "god" and represent him, more power to him.  I personally just don't think I have to go to church every week to show my faith etc.  To each their own.  On that note this was a very eye opening blog post wouldn't you say....I love you JLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.