So I may or may not have been "told" to blog....so here goes.
I really don't feel like I have much to say right now..kinda just have a bunch of things jumbled in my head. I emotionally kinda drained myself today. She saw me cry for the first time today as well, I didn't want that to happen but it did. A moment of weakness and emotion but she was there for me as I was for her, after a few snippy words towards eachother of course. I sometimes get very pent up, for some reason I don't have the capacity that I used to with dealing with things that stress me out. I get to flustered and unfocused. I know these are all caused by a bigger problem but Im so tired of fighting with myself and then I just give up. She keeps me strong. She is my world, my light, my everything. Thank you JLR for being true to me!!! I Love You
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.