Monday, February 13, 2017

The Puff

It's a super windy morning, I've been up since 4:30am and as I sit here I can feel the remnants of a good time...OUCH.  Just another puffy morning!!!!
So as the story goes, my days are going, my thoughts vary and I am still trying.  That sums it up very short and sweet.  No need to get into the awesome details because it's like being on loop.  I know that one day the loop will change and things will be better...different.... but this game of life can really get the best of you.  Have to change thought patterns, have to believe I have worth.  I just want to stop having regrets and move on from this chapter that has torn me apart, stop thinking about what was and think about what will be.  I just can't seem to find that strength yet, I can't see clearly.  One day but hopefully not to late.
 JLR thank you for your unconditional support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.