Monday, January 23, 2017

30 and 3


 Happy Birthday to the most amazing, wonderful, caring, beautiful woman that I am so in love with and happy unofficial officially unofficial 3..... I know that you know what that means!!!
Time is of no means when it comes to us, it just always feels so right.  I can still remember the 1st birthday that I got to celebrate with you like it was yesterday and the nodding off at a doctors appointment the next morning due to no sleep and wondering if the doc thought I was on drugs...hahahaha.  3 days, 30 years, 30 forevers, 3 seconds it doesn't matter as long as my forever is with you!  Of course I have to give a big thank you to Tommy and Peggy for their love and for you. I am so proud of you for your strength and keeping your head on right.  I know things were not always easy my love but you have grown to be something truly special!!!!
 Happy Birthday to my person and I love you JLR.


https://youtu.be/xwsYvBYZcx4?list=PLnsWUFGlWM3QdATJFSRu3EARnhfWg2w4m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.