Sunday, June 17, 2018

"Family" plan

So it's once again been a whimsical month plus...Imagine that.  On a personal note, I am totally stressing about disability.  It really is a long and daunting process which they draw out and for someone who lacks the ability to handle some situations, it really sucks.  It makes me feel very dumb, weak and hopeless.  I went through this process once before and it took almost 3 years and this is only a review and its been a few months already.  I hate not knowing what to do or whats coming for me, it scares the shit out of me.  I still don't feel prepared for "life".  I can say that I would love to be working and making money, have less stress about being on a fixed income etc etc but if I am being honest I know that right now I still couldn't have gainful employment.  I have talked about it with my doctors and they tell me that right now I am still healing and that more or less only time will tell.  How much time is time enough.  I hate this so much!!!
Now on to the better part of my life.... Things are good.  I still have all the feels in the world for her.  We have a shared phone plan now.  We don't do well with to much alcohol.  I miss sleeping with her every night.  She is the most amazing and beautiful and supportive partner anyone could ask for.  I really am lucky and I don't know how I got so lucky since I feel so undeserving.  Thank you for being in my life, Thank you for showing me unconditional support and being my reminder for life.
I am so in love with you more and more each day!
I love you JLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.