Sunday, July 15, 2018

summer vibes

I don't have much to say......imagine that.  Summer is flying by.  We have gone to the beach a few times which has been nice.  I am still totally in love with my woman.  I'm still dealing with my inner demons.  I hate feeling cash poor.  I have more white hairs.  My eyebrows are like pubic hair. Still not living the dream but what does that really mean anyway!?!  Still stressing about SS. 
I Love You JLR.


"I exist, I am, I am here, I am becoming, I make my own life and no one else makes it for me. I must face my own shortcomings, mistakes, transgressions. No one can suffer my non-being as I do, but tomorrow is another day, and I must decide to leave my bed and live again. And if I fail, I can't blame anyone but myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.