Monday, December 10, 2018

Back Breaking December

I should have probably named this post Slacker 2.0, maybe the next one. HA.  So far this month has been nothing short of.......Awful.  I have been down for the count with a lower back issue.  Hard to walk, hurts to cough or sneeze, hard to stand straight.  I even went to my primary doc and got cortisone shots and have yet to feel the relief of it.  Today is the lucky day I get to have another tooth pulled as well.  So its Ailments 2 - Melissa 0.  I would really like to catch a break.  It's getting a bit ridiculous at this point.  I am so frustrated and annoyed!
In other news, it is almost Christmas.  I really thought that alot of people were in the "spirit" this year, it seemed that decorating was starting early but not so much.  It seems to be a bit darker than bright.  Our society is a funny thing, so much struggling and financial hardship.  Too many people trying to make ends meet.  Homes lost.  Families broken.  Suffering.  Now let's not forget though, there are plenty of LAZY ass people too.  Hard to feel for the people who can change their situation but CHOOSE to do nothing. 
I am looking forward to another xmas with the love of my life.  She tells my sister she's a saint but baby YOU are a saint.  You put up with me!!!  I can give you a million thank you's and it still wouldn't be enough.  I am not sure how I got so lucky or why you still stick around!  I really don't deserve you!!!
I LOVE YOU JLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.