Christmas Eve 2018...
Doesn't look like it's going to be a white christmas. It's cloudy with the sun peeking through once in awhile, about 42 degrees. This is going to be a "strange" eve. Noone is staying over, it's going to be just Mom, Dad and me. Rosey is going home, Katy is going home and my love is going home. It's so different getting older and watching my sisters have "husbands" and their own families. Obviously it was bound to happen, breaking tradition is always tough but all worth it.
My baby's Aunt/mother and her bf george are coming this year. I hope that we all have a wonderful time together. I'm looking forward to my 5th xmas with the woman who stole my everything and of course the little boy who it has been such a pleasure (mostly) to watch and grow and share these moments with as well.
Here's to another week of 2018..........
Merry Xmas eve..
I love you JLR
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.