Sunday, February 23, 2020

Random

So it's 9pm on a sunday.  The past few days were hectic but satisfying.  I am so thankful for the help of my woman.  She makes everything better.  I don't think I will ever be able to put into words how amazing she is and how lucky I am and grateful for her.  I don't deserve her.  So Feb is almost over and we have yet to see any snow.  It's crazy, I guess global warming really is a thing...lol.
We are going to take a little getaway to New Hampshire and Salem in 2wks which should be great and much needed.
I started another medicine.  This makes 5... Ugh.  The lasting effects of these meds really suck.  I am the fattest I have ever been and I don't think that is fair.  Is the trade-off really worth it.  Something has to give, something has to start really helping.  I have been fighting this fight a long time, longer than I ever realized and I know Im doing all the things I am supposed to be doing but it's still a daily struggle. BUT.....I am going to keep taking these baby steps and get everything on track....one day.
I Love You JLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.