So there is a virus going around called covid-19 or the "coronavirus". It started in china and it has now made it to the states. They are trying to get on top of it by closing schools and public places. We don't have enough hospitals to take care of people if it becomes worse than it is now. This is the first time in my life that there has every been anything like this. It's strange and it sucks, I don't really have much emotion about it. I mean I don't want anyone to be sick, especially anyone close to me. Only time will tell if what the world is doing will be enough.
Another fun highlight. I have been working at a house where hindu's used to live, they want to get it ready for sale. I went to go get paid but they have to see it in the daylight. These nasty ass fuckers actually want to give me a hard time. They did absolutely nothing to help prepare for painting. I had to take their stupid shit off the walls, the bathrooms had piss literally on the walls and trim. gag worthy. fucking nasty curry bitches... I am so annoyed. I did my research and an estimate is not legally binding. We did not have a contract. They want something for nothing. I did not go above and beyond, I just did the basic since they didn't want to pay. It was like being at a damn auction trying to agree on a price and I allowed them to "rape" me. They never clarified they wanted ceilings etc so I didn't do them.
And finally... I think my woman is happy about maybe not seeing me. Maybe she needs a break from me. It feels like she really doesn't care if we see eachother or not. I know the virus thing has her on edge and I get that but I just get a sense something is off. In any case she is still my forever.
I love you JLR
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.