Saturday, April 4, 2020

quarantine 2020

Crazy shit... A pandemic.. Who would've thought..  Most of the USA is shut down except for essential businesses which one could wonder if some of these places are "essential". 
I finally got to see my woman, touch her, hold her, kiss her and it might be a little bit before we do that again because her aunt works in a hospital and is a high risk of being contagious and we can't put my parents in that position or anyone else for that matter.  It sucks a million times over, we somehow always get the shit end of the stick.  We are solid and strong and will get through this.  Sacrifices are part of life.....not that it makes anything easier but sometimes we have to be smart when situations arise and doing the right thing can suck.  That's all the fun stuff I have right now.  You would think with a brain that never stops I could write a novel everyday but it goes so fast I forget.. hahahaha
I Love You JLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.