Saturday, April 25, 2020

Finally a nice day but...

So it seems like there has been so much rain that the few nice days go by the wayside.  Today though, started with a blue sky...phew.  The only other thing that is missing is my woman.  I did get to see her yesterday which was as usual long overdue.  Isn't there a movement or some shit like #strongertogether....well we are #strongerthantheshitendofthesticktogether.  Ha.  I think I just giggled than eye rolled at myself.  Sometimes I wonder where the hell I came from. I like the weird me though.  It keeps my individuality.  The best part about my ever evolving strangeness is that my other half doesn't judge me...well at least not to my face.  I have never had that before, this comfort where I feel like I don't have to conform to someones else's ideals,  I can just be.  It's very refreshing, like the smell of my wife's pussy!   Yea I said it... and I have no doubt that it just went over like a fart in church.  You're welcome.  \
I love you JLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.