Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Dear.....

Dear Panties in a bag,

I just want to thank you for your smell.  I also would like to give props to your plastic covering, it somehow has the ability to stick to me.  Be it my face, back, shoulders or arms.  I feel like I am sleeping with a special vagina every night.  So it is almost a guarantee I do a "feel good" eye roll a few times a night.  That eye roll is helping to tighten up my aging eyes.  I am so grateful for my panties in a bag.  Thank you creators of plastic bags.  Thank you person who made chanel mademoiselle.  Thank you JLR for coming up with the idea and thank you bed sheets for holding onto the smell.  Oh and thank you every 2 weeks for the refresh.  Quarantine really has it's perks...........said no one EVER.
I love you JLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.