Friday, January 1, 2021

2021

 First post of the year.  Wonder if this year will be any different with actually posting.  I suppose only time will tell.  We are almost 7 years in.  Unofficially jan 23 2014 ,march 2014, april 2014 and june 2014.  Yup 4 anniversaries and we still can't get it right.  haahha.  Doesn't even matter.  Just being able to have my other half with me, is timeless!  Even though we experienced our first pandemic.  I don't feel like it really affected us except when we made the decision to seperate for everyone else's safety.  I look forward to another year with you and every year thereafter.  

As for ME, well.... I feel a bit better, not as dark but not all bright and sunny.  I am having some severe memory issues that have been driving me crazy.  My words aren't always coming out either.  Could be medication...mostly medication and depression on the side.  ha.  I am still so tired of this inner fight.  Distraction usually works best but that's if I can find the inner strength to actually do something.  Other than that I feel useless most times.  So the story goes.......

I want to thank my other half for being so kind and giving.  She always seems to be able to one up herself.  It's quite amazing actually.  Thank you for sharing with me.  I don't deserve it or you!

Happy 2021 brittany!

I love you JLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.