I had a semi pleasant experience with one of your customer service techs today named Jenny. She had a very nice voice, she actually sounds like she might have a nice set of tits. She tried to walk me through some things but had me on the wrong site so I could not initially log in. After further communication I, not her realized I was most likely on the wrong site. After I got her situated all over me, I mean to the proper site. She than walked me through some pricing options for a specialist. I would love for her to walk on me. She also saved a dentist for me to check the fee's for that dentist and what they offer. I would very much like to thank Jenny for her patience with me, as I am experiencing pain and not very attentive. I would like to ask for her personal number, I mean her extension so that I could have her as my contact for any further issues that might arise. I would call her everyday, I mean, only when I need help of course. Maybe one day I could put my hands on her, No I mean shake her hand. Jenny has been the nicest person I have ever dealt with, must be that phone sex voice. I hope this review is helpful. I would not recommend ever trying to talk to this person, I will haunt you and come for you if you do!
I love you JLR
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.