Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Dental Fucktards

 Since november I have been dealing with this goddamn tooth!


Dear Dental Fucktards,

I have waited patiently to have my tooth taken care of to no avail.  I have visited 3 of you and still have no resolution to my issue.  I would like one of you fucktards to tell me what the hell is going on? Now it looks like I am going to have to be a toothless wonder because you all can't make up your fucktard minds.  Hey FUCKTARDS... you are wasting my money and time.  Do you all need to have alittle circle jerk and figure out what your job really is!  Do you get pleasure in making people suffer!?  Do you like making a person hold there mouth open for hours just to tell them....Sorry!  Fuck YOU!  You overpriced mother fuckers.  You think charging me 300 dollars to tell me my tooth should be pulled was really worth it, than you go behind my back and charge me 25.00 for personal protective equipment.  You made me look like I was in a halloween costume.  Did you get your little jollies off...ASSHOLE.  And YOU 2nd endodontist.  Do you think that your magnifying glasses were cute.  When you said the tooth is viable, I took a deep breath and was like thank the gods above.  You than proceeded to do your thing, without speaking a single word.  You than just turned the light off and raised my chair and said.  I can't complete the root canal, you should have the tooth extracted.  HEY FUCKTARD... if you recall the note I gave you from my dentist, it said clearly I was aware of the prognosis...NOPE.. ignored that.. Now I have to go back to my main dentist who said "you have years left with that tooth".  HMM seems to me something fishy is going on.  Are you trying to rip a poor girl off.  Like really.... cut me a break.  You have fucked with my head and stressed me out!  Thank you for all your lack of efforts to come full circle to where I started.  You sick fucks!

Sincerely 

The girl with the "crazy" tooth that noone can seem to figure out!!!


I LOVE YOU JLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.