Dear Niffer's Mood,
Hi, you know me but right now you don't want to know me because I want to knock you the fuck out! Stay out of my woman's head. You have no right to takeover and make her feel like this. I do not appreciate it at all. I understand that we all have thoughts and some can be much stronger than others but NOT TODAY SATAN!!! She is strong and I know she will beat you and I will be right there to help! So what do you say..... You ready to get the fuck outta her head.. I didn't think so!
Now you've made me mad......Let me just tell you dear moody mood mood, You have no right to invade her with ridiculous antics. You have no right to make her feel sad or blah. Get the fucking nonsense and constant thoughts away....gone. Let her not be disappointed if there happens to be a speed bump. Let her know that you will cradle her and that things always have a way of working out. Let her know and believe that anything is possible! Let her let go of shit thats not worth the time or energy. Let her just BE!
Now that we have an understanding and the positive out ways the negative 10 fold, how bout you go take walk, a hike, a train...anything. just go the fuck away!
Sincerly,
The girl who really is fucked up and so fucked up she will fuck you up
PEACE, ASS MUNCHER
I LOVE YOU JLR
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.