Wednesday, May 5, 2021

And so it goes...

 For a hot minute I was actually doing this blog stuff pretty good but now I have totally slacked. Let's see what has gone on in the past few months worth mentioning...  I got botox and so did my other half.  Yup me...botox...who would of thought.  We went to gettysburg for a weekend.  We went to AC for a weekend.  Got more botox and baby got some filler in her lips..not the lowers.  Right now they are plushy/pouty.  The look adorable on her.  She is so damn beautiful.  I have upped my meds yet again.  I went to the derm who now also has given me meds.  I got my tattoo colored.  Found out the my mother has 13 or possibly more siblings.  Made brownies with lulu.  Took back the 1st mini split I bought and ordered another one.  I hope to the high heavens this one works out.  The handmaids tale started back up.  Baby did some highlights in my hair.  She got her windows tinted and I also got my front windows tinted.  Enjoyed a nice russian easter with my baby's family.  I have now mowed the lawn twice.  We met for breakfast and we also met up for dinner which than ended up with her staying over.  Woo hoo.  We smoked and than took a gummy but have no idea if it even worked because we both passed out.  Went back to the lovesac store to find out why the extra fill never showed up.... Well it was because it was in the wrong name...go figure.  So I just got an email with a receipt so hopefully we can get the sac up to par for my love.  I feel like this is just a long sentence.  I have no doubt that I have forgotten things.  I am actually lucky that I have remembered this stuff.  Having brain fog/memory issues fucking sucks.  Now that I started this derm meds, I may start peeing the bed and baby just reminded me of that...THANKS TURD.

I love you so fucking much you don't even know.  You are my world and always will be in this life and the next.

I love you JLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.