Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Memorial Day Weekend

 The holiday weekend is over and is was "quite" a weekend.  I would rather not get into the fucked up saturday.... It won't be forgotten.  Things were said, some very hurtful, some enlightening and some one sided opinions.  It happens and it needed to get out, I just wish it didn't always have to be like that.  She talked  about us being on the same page.  We actually are on the same page we just show it differently.  She is looking at it financially and I am looking at it as more of a whole picture.  I may have not said that exactly how I meant it to come out.  She is working towards a goal and see's me as not, so she is doing it herself.  It really sucks she feels that way.  I am so proud of her for accomplishing what she has since she started heading in the direction of purchasing her first home. We all have circumstances in life, some better than others.  Prime example how money can be evil! 

 Other than that I had a really good weekend.  The weather was great.  The company was great.  My baby was amazing.  She went above and beyond for my bday which I didn't deserve at all.  I appreciate her so much and I feel like I am just constantly a let down. Took the first swim in the pool, which was a nice treat.  

Cheers to bigger and better things to come.......

I love you JLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.