Its a warm Monday night. Perfect for night swimming actually. I thought about it but than decided not too. Today was very exciting, I power washed. Actually it's very methodic and not good with someone who has a bit of OCD. I did stop myself and it pained me to do so but it was getting late.
Had a nice weekend with my woman. We actually went out to a local bar...till 2am.. That's unheard of. HA. we had a nice time though. I truly love spending time with her and we don't even have to "do" anything. Our mini vacation is coming up in august. Can't wait. It's almost the middle of june already. Crazy!! Ever get that feeling where you just want to snuggle...just because. Yea me either. I am finally all better from "covid" What bullshit, it took a weekend away from my baby. But she was able to occupy herself without me.. boo. She is playing on her phone right now with her head against her head, chillin. She looks like shes very in depth in whatever she is doing. Never mind shes watching a woman carpenter. Anyway.... Usually I can have at least a better conversation with myself but it doesn't seem to be working right now. So on that really entertaining blog....
I LOVE YOU JLR
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.