Friday, December 31, 2021

Dear Covid

 Dear Coronavirus or Covid 19 whatever the fuck your name is,

I wanted to tell you to FUCK OFF.  You have been nothing but an annoyance since you decided to show yourself.  You have given people mouth acne because we have to wear masks to even function.  Sometimes we get away with not wearing them and than you decide that it's time again by making yourself mutate.  How many times can you actually mutate before it's just ridiculous.  I mean come on aren't you tired!?!?!?  I know that I am.  You have made the media put the fear of god into people.  These fucking doctors saying get the vax or else.  Why is it that we live in the land of the free, yet you have somehow caused people to lose their jobs because they didn't want you or your fucking vax.  Why are there still millions of people who think you are an ASSHOLE.  Just go the fuck away and leave us to be the stupid humans we are.  I am very angry that you have ruined so many peoples lives!  Not only other people but mine also.  You have caused me to not have time with my other half  because of your bullshit and what media says! You also changed my smell and taste to some things.  Do you think it's fun smelling burnt rubber instead of a fantastic egg smell.  Fuck you!  Don't you think it's a bit drastic.  Go bother another planet mother fucker!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.