Friday, December 31, 2021

NYE 2021

 Let's just say that I am angry this NYE.  All I want is to be with my love.  It is absolutely unacceptable that this "covid" has people so freaked out.  Since we have been together we have celebrated the "New Year"  I know it's just another day like the 365 days in the year.  I just like being with her.  This "covid" shit makes it hard to just enjoy each other.  We have to make the people around us happy before us.  I know we are stronger than all of this, it's just frustrating.  Sometimes it's like everyone else gets to make our decisions.  I will accept that I can't see her tonight and she thinks its what's best, doesn't mean I can't be angry at the world, at people.  I hope she knows that I never enjoy things without her.  It's just never the same.  She completes me in more ways than she will ever know.  JLR  I am so in love with you!  Everyday it's more and more, if that's even possible.  Thank you for thinking of my well being and putting up with my shit.  This new 365 reset is going to be the days of change and growth.  Thank you for everything that you are JLR.  You have every morsel of my being so be gentle.

I Love You, JLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.