Sunday, January 23, 2022

8th Bday

 It's 8 years today, that we have basically been together.  We have some off shoot anniversary dates but this one trumps all, it was end game for me.  I have been in love with you ever since.  I had lost touch with my feelings. You though, you erased every stupid "relationship" I have ever been in.  Always feeling like I was missing something or just accepting it for what it was.  YOU, out of nowhere changed my world forever.  I finally felt like I knew what true love was.  It goes beyond that though, It's so much more.  It's your every molecule, your brain, your smile, your love, your support, your selflessness.  I will say it for the millionth time.  I do not deserve you.  After today's shenanigans or lack there of, I feel like an absolute asshole.  It's just one day a year and I couldn't even do something simple just to make her feel extra special. I know she was upset and I would of been too.  I never want to make her hurt or think that I don't care.  You are my every thought.  There is no excuse and no amount of apologies that will change that piece of hurt that I made happen.  I am so sorry baby.  I will never let you feel like your not important.  You matter so much, so much more than you know.  

I am so thankful that on this day January 23, 1987 you were brought into this world.  Having you in it makes it a better place.  On January 23, 2014 is when our story began and I hope she wants it to continue into it's next chapters.

Today is a wonderful day, It's her day! (and partly ours).  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY 8th unofficial ANNIVERSARY.  

There is not a single soul out there that I would share any piece of me with except yours!

I know that I love you with all my heart

I know that I don't want to see you hurting (that's just in general)

I know that I want you to believe in yourself ( I know I do)

I know that when you set your mind on something, or even set a goal.  That you always achieve it.  It's sometimes a struggle but if we didn't struggle we wouldn't grow.

Please don't be so hard on yourself.  You've got this baby.  You're capable of extraordinary things. I've seen it first hand.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JLR

I LOVE YOU!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.