Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Time
Is it really all about timing!? Are the things that happen destined to be, are their really no coincidences!? I don't know but sometimes I wish I did know because maybe that would help settle the wheels that never stop in my head. All the situations and experience we go through are apparently already written we just have to go through them to either learn a lesson, become aware or re-live it to do it the right way. Our paths are not always easy, hell mine has been one hell of a ride. Darkness has been a huge part of my life. I'm not sure if its because I worry and care so much but I do. I have learned to be more selective in that department though. To much ignorance exists to not be guarded. To many times have I been disappointed and hurt. Every day I am becoming more and more at peace with what has been and able to take steps forward rather than having regrets. I want to take those steps with her. New beginning, new memories and a new chapter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.