Monday, March 3, 2014

Raindrops

When I think of rain, I think of a cleansing.  Washing all the dirt away, giving life, hydration.  A pure feeling for a moment.  Uncomplicated.  A sense of well being, of not missing anything.  It's kind of how I wish my mind would stay...harmonious and untainted.  Every day can be a struggle within oneself.  Pretending.  Not knowing how to fully open that new door.  Afraid of what my be ahead or what may not.  Not living for the moment but living for what has been.  We don't know what tomorrow will bring yet we can stay stuck within the issues that are all around.  Going through the motions everyday yet not really living.  Who?  What?  Why?  So many questions and no answers.  Not everything has an answer some things just are and we have to accept that. Learning to not hold on.  Breaking patterns.  Putting yourself out there.  Being honest.  Some are much stronger and better at smiling everyday and really meaning it.  I have come across few people like this in my life.  I have asked them, I have told them I admire it.  People come and go in our lives. Some meant to stay and other's adding chapters to our life's story.  Teaching us or showing us things that we must see in this life, be it good or bad.  What is our destiny!?  What makes a person thrive is different for each soul.  It can be a real mindfuck if you think about it.  Learning to accept what we have been given, what we go through  and how we go through it, knowing what opens our eyes.  All things that can be out of our control yet when shown to us and allowing it to be, can be amazing.  Something amazing is happening.  Her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.