I am lucky because I awoke to some amazing words that put a huge smile on my face. This person, this woman, this beautiful, amazing being has become such a light in my life in such a short amount of time that it's hard to process it all. I love it. I like to be caught off guard and boy was I!!
Friday, February 28, 2014
Wheels keep turning
Insomnia....what a pain in the ASS. You fall asleep, you toss, you wake up, you close your eyes again, toss some more than awake..wide awake. Why are our minds so complex!? The thing doesn't stop. I admire those people who can just shut it off, get a great nights sleep and feel refreshed when it's actually time to wake up. ME...well i go through phases. I either sleep way to much and never feel slept or I sleep for a few hours and am actually awake. I may also throw a nap in and that's when I actually feel like I sleep. So strange. It may be that I feel like all I do is waste my time. Wasting meaning being stuck. I was told today that I really need to just live for the day because we don't know what tomorrow will bring. It's a great point and something I have thought about but still hang on to the past to much to move forward to the moment. I am getting better with being able to not have so many regrets and being so negative about myself. Alot of work to be done interanlly but I am ready for the challenge...finally.
I am lucky because I awoke to some amazing words that put a huge smile on my face. This person, this woman, this beautiful, amazing being has become such a light in my life in such a short amount of time that it's hard to process it all. I love it. I like to be caught off guard and boy was I!!
I am lucky because I awoke to some amazing words that put a huge smile on my face. This person, this woman, this beautiful, amazing being has become such a light in my life in such a short amount of time that it's hard to process it all. I love it. I like to be caught off guard and boy was I!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.