Thursday, February 27, 2014

Crave

There are moments when you feel like you want something or need it.  It could be something small like a piece of gum to something like a jet plane or maybe its just someone.  Trying to get my emotions in order, I have a want and a need.  An awakening.  It's hard to accept.  It's confusing. It's amazing.  I get consumed in the "dark" and I am comfortable there.  When is it ok to step out of your comfort zone!?  A higher power at play, showing you things, opening your eyes and heart again.  Stimulating things that have been so dormant.  I like it.  I like her.  Only time will tell.  I like the ride so far.  I look forward to what may come.


 
I want you next to me (I crave your presence)
I want you to hold me (I crave your touch)
I want to hear your laughter (I crave your innocence)
I want to be silly with you (I crave our future memories together)
I want you (I crave you)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.