Saturday, February 22, 2014

Head Space

Sometimes there is a fog that invades your being.  Seeing clearly becomes obsolete.  Thoughts become distorted.  Life feels useless.  Pretending becomes a daily routine.  Behind closed doors its dark, its lonely and its scary.  Having no direction, no strength.  Remembering who you used to be, the dreams you used to have.  It all goes away.  You have nothing or so you think.  A light happens, it reminds you of the hope you felt like you lost.  Slowly things start to change.  Why does it take a special someone who is full of life, who just feels right, who makes you feel good make you start to be able to release.  Its slowly happening, a shift.  I still have a way to go but she helps and I thank her for that, more than she knows.  She has been a catalyst.  I like her. 
Sometimes short and sweet works because I have so much on my mind that it wouldn't make sense right now.  Till next time....................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.