Sleep. Something we need and something I can't do very well lately. There was a point where I felt like I slept so much time away, now I am hardly sleeping but still feel like I'm wasting time. Go Figure. My mind keeps me up, makes me toss. I feel so ambitious in my head but as they say actions speak louder than words or dreams....
There isn't any one thing that I think about. It ranges from childhood to present. Regrets to wants. I miss the pure, untainted mind. The mind where society hasn't poisoned us. Where the judgements don't cause anxieties or image issues. I want to be clear and at harmony. I feel like I get stuck in a black hole and it gets overwhelming. I try and distract myself but things I used to enjoy don't have the same affect on me but slowly it's starting to come back. Music...the only thing I have always related to is starting to become more present again and that is an amazing feeling even though Im still numb. I try and think of what defines me and nothing comes to mind. It makes me sad because I used to be able to define myself and as with most things I know one day I will be able to again.
"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light" Aristotle
“Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.”
“We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives.. Some
lessons are painful, some are painless.. but, all are priceless.”
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.