Friday, February 14, 2014

V....Day

The notorious Valentine's Day, the ultimate hallmark holiday.  Don't get me wrong I enjoy it, I just find myself not needing to prove on this ONE day that I love someone.  Being extra romantic sure.  I have always gone by the treat someone the way you want to be treated motto.  I am a total giver, there is no doubt in my mind about that.  I like to see someone smile, feel good.  It's in my DNA to be that way.  Today I find myself in a extreme state of over thinking, not just about any one thing but about everything.  I'm not sure if its because I had to see my head doc today or if its just time to re-evaluate again.  UH..this roller coaster called life is really frustrating sometimes.  I am sharing Vday with someone I have spent the last 10 years with and we both are not into it.  There is someone I would have rather spent it with but due to other circumstances it is not possible.  I am ok with that because I would hope that she knows where I would rather be.  We sometimes have to uphold appearances in life, be it for someone else, for the ease of situations, for the lack of change or even the fear of change.  Humans---creatures of pattern...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.